About Wimborne Minster
Wimborne Minster is a thriving market town in East Dorset with great shopping, facilities, restaurants, accommodation and attractions to appeal to everyone.
If the information on this website cannot answer your question please do contact:
Wimborne Tourist Information Centre 01202 886116
Wimborne BID Office 01202 888992
Radio Wimborne are bringing the Vikings to Town!
The Anglo Saxon Chronicles tells us that one thousand years ago this year, the Vikings ‘came to the mouth of the Frome and plundered in Dorset, Wiltshire and …
Return of the Wimborne Minster Food and Drink Festival
The Wimborne Minster Food and Drink Festival is back once again, on Saturday 24 th October 2015 With more tastings, more fun, more food and more drink surprises than ever …
A Commemoration of the 70th Anniversary of VJ Day The end of World War ll
A half hour Service was held on the Minster Green round the Town’s War Memorial in Wimborne yesterday morning to Commemorate the 70 th Anniversary of VJ Day and the end …
Wimborne all set for Children's Weekend
Wimborne Minster will be opening its doors to families this August Bank Holiday Weekend with their third Children's Weekend in partnership with the Wimborne BID. There …
Wimborne Minster Needs You
The Wimborne BID is responsible for spending some £120,000 per year on promoting and improving Wimborne Minster, to the beneft of its business community. There are seven …
© Wimborne BID 2015. Website designed by PI Marketing Limited, Wimborne. v3.01
- Radio Wimborne are bringing the Vikings to Town!
- Return of the Wimborne Minster Food and Drink Festival
- A Commemoration of the 70th Anniversary of VJ Day The end of World War ll
- Wimborne all set for Children's Weekend
- Wimborne Minster Needs You
- Wimborne in Bloom Finalist in Britain in Bloom Competition
- Wimborne Finalist Announced in Venus Awards Dorset
- 2015 Heritage Week Programme Launched!
- View All News Articles >>