About Wimborne Minster
Wimborne Minster is a thriving market town in East Dorset with great shopping, facilities, restaurants, accommodation and attractions to appeal to everyone.
If the information on this website cannot answer your question please do contact:
Wimborne Tourist Information Centre 01202 886116
Wimborne BID Office 01202 888992
Wimborne Minster will once again be having a Children's weekend from Saturday 23rd to Sunday 24th August. These events have been enormous fun in the past and very well …
The Dorset Fire & Rescue Service are holding a Fire Safety Day on Willow Walk for the whole community! The event outside Waitrose on the green starts at 10am and continues …
What a great year we had in Wimborne last year and this year looks to be just as promising with a few great events already having taken place with lots more to come, including …
Each year the BID Directors stand down from their positions at the annual Open Public Meeting and a vote is taken by levy payers to elect Directors for the coming year. For a …
If you are involved in the businesses of Wimborne Minster, this social event is for you! Twice a year the business people of Wimborne are invited to get together to …
© Wimborne BID 2014. Website designed by PI Marketing Limited, Wimborne. v1.08
Other News Articles
- Children's Weekend 2014
- Community Fire Safety Day in Wimborne
- Great Coverage for Wimborne!
- BID Directors Required
- BBQ for Wimborne Businesses
- Cashless Parking Comes to East Dorset
- Wimborne Minster Town Branding Chosen!
- Tea on the Square
- New Waitrose Bridge Planning Application
- Electric Cars on the Square
- Square Tender Update
- Town Branding Update
- Town Branding Poll
- Tender - Wimborne Square
- Wimborne Goes Bananas!
- Council Tax Set to Rise
- Unfold - Walford Mill exhibition
- Wimborne Minster Pancake Race 4th March
- Radio Wimborne Competition
- Christmas Competition Winner
- View All News Articles >>