Entry deadline for 2015 Dorset Business Awards draws near
|<< back to news|
The future stars of Dorset business have until Friday September 11 to get their entries in for this year’s Dorset Business Awards, in association with the Daily Echo and Dorset Echo.
Organiser, the Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry, is experiencing an influx of interest from companies of all sizes and specialities signing up to compete across the 11 categories.
After the closing date, a thorough judging process will begin. The finalists will be selected and the worthy winners will be announced in front of an 800-strong audience at the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) on Thursday November 26.
Entries are being accepted for the following categories:
- Business Engagement with the Community Award, sponsored by J.P. Morgan
- Business Growth Award, sponsored by Advanced Exchequer
- Dorset Export Award, sponsored by Atlas Elektronik UK
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award, sponsored by Bournemouth University
- Excellence in Innovation Award, sponsored by Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Liz Lean PR
- Hays Team of the Year Award - new category
- Lester Aldridge and Santander Company of the Year Award
- Nuffield Health Excellence in Customer Service Award
- Princecroft Willis Family Business Award
- Retail Experience Award, sponsored by the Dolphin Shopping Centre
- VoIP Unlimited Business Engagement with Education Award – new category
Ian Girling, chief executive of the Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said: “Being the biggest business event in the region, the Dorset Business Awards offers the ideal opportunity to increase your company’s profile for free by shining a light on your achievements. We encourage all to submit an entry and be acknowledged - you really do have to be in it to win it!”
The Awards are also backed by the south’s leading radio station Wave 105 and are free to enter. Entrants can submit an entry via www.dorsetbusinessawards.co.uk or print off an entry form and submit a paper-based entry. Entrants do not need to be a member of Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Tickets purchased for the black tie Awards Gala Dinner before Wednesday October 2 cost £75 + VAT (Chamber members), £85 + VAT (non-Chamber members) or £700 + VAT for a table of 10 (Chamber members) or £800 + VAT (non-Chamber members). From October 3, tickets cost £85 + VAT (Chamber members), £95 + VAT (non-Chamber members) or £800 + Vat for a table of 10 (Chamber members) or £900 + VAT (non-Chamber members). To book places please call Lorraine Hubbard on 01202 714810.
The launch of this year's business awards
© Wimborne BID 2016. Website designed and hosted by PI Online. v4.07
- Pokemon Trainers Battle it Out in Wimborne Event
- Wimborne in Bloom Prize Giving
- Local Beer launches for Local Charity
- Classic Opportunity at Wimborne Model Town
- Telling Tales at the Model Town
- Wimborne Breaks World Record
- Wimborne in Bloom Results Announced
- Wimborne Cricket Club Team of the Month
- View All News Articles >>