Local Shop is Thinking of You
|<< back to news|
Wimborne card and gift shop, Reflctions, is raising awareness this week for Thinking of You week, an industry event designed to raise awareness of more unusual greetings cards. In addition to offering special prices on selected thinking of you and caring sentiment cards, Reflections will be raising money for Langside School, a charity run school for pupils aged 2-19 with profound and multiple learning disabilities and complex medical needs. For every selected discounted card sold, Reflections will match the price as a donation to the School.
The Thinking of You Window at Reflections
Claire Wagstaff, owner of Reflections, said "we wanted to do something special to mark Thinking of You week and Langside School is such a good cause."
© Wimborne BID 2015. Website designed and hosted by PI Online. v4.00
- Wimborne Minster wins national recognition
- Mercedes-Benz at this year's Food and Drink Festival
- Getting Steamy at Wimborne Model Town
- Local Shop is Thinking of You
- Wimborne Wins Gold in Regional 'In Bloom' Competition
- New Board for BID
- Entry deadline for 2015 Dorset Business Awards draws near
- Dorset teenager coached by 2014 European Ryder Cup captain Paul McGinley at Allianz Golf Camp
- View All News Articles >>